Connect with an insurance agent today.
You should insure your recreational vehicles just like you insure your car. Liability, physical damage, medical expenses, and roadside assistance coverage are all part of a robust recreational vehicle policy. We know you value your recreational time, and we want to help you protect your boat, bike, or ATV in the event of an accident. We’ll help you determine your needs based on your vehicle’s age, replacement value, and potential for damage.
Contact us today or call us at (201) 568-5001 for boat, motorcycle & ATV insurance in NJ, NY & PA.
A watercraft presents special insurance needs. Even if you’re not legally obligated to insure your boat, it’s a good idea to protect your boat and its passengers in the event of an accident. Birtwhistle & Livingston offers affordable boat insurance packages to give you peace of mind, whether you’re sailing in the ocean or fishing in a lake.
Benefits of Boat Insurance
Although boat accidents occur at a lower rate than car accidents, they can be equally or more expensive. Boat insurance has many benefits that make it worth considering:
- Flexible coverage options – Boat insurance comes with a wide range of liability limits, deductibles, and additional coverage options for highly customizable premium amounts. You can also put your boat under an umbrella policy with your home and car.
- Property damage coverage – Boat insurance can provide property damage coverage, which will save you from having to cover steep bills that will arise after any accident.
- Medical coverage – Boat insurance protects you and others from medical costs associated with injuries sustained during accidents involving your boat.
- Liability coverage – If you are at fault in a boat accident, your boat insurance’s liability coverage will pay for damage done to the other watercraft.
- Affordability – Boat insurance is surprisingly affordable since boat incidents are less likely than car accidents. The customizability of boat insurance also makes it easy to achieve a premium within your budget.
Contact us online to get a boat insurance plan in NJ, NY, or PA today.
Like cars, most states require motorcycle owners to purchase liability insurance to cover costs if you are at fault in an accident. It’s also a good idea to choose extra coverage to protect yourself, your passengers, and your motorcycle. In addition to liability coverage, motorcycle insurance can include:
- Collision coverage – Motorcycle insurance compensates you for damage to your motorcycle in an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage – If your motorcycle is stolen or damaged by something other than a collision with another vehicle, comprehensive coverage will pay you for the value of your motorcycle or the cost of repairs.
- Medical payment coverage – Motorcycle insurance pays for injuries sustained by you or your passengers during an accident. This coverage is not available in every state.
- Personal injury protection – Motorcycle insurance covers medical bills for you, your passengers, or pedestrians involved in an accident with you. This type of coverage pays out regardless of who is deemed faulty. It is not available in every state.
When you're ready to get protection for your motorcycle, contact us online.
Currently, there are no states in the US with laws requiring ATV owners to insure their vehicles. However, you may be required to carry bodily injury and property damage liability insurance to ride your ATV in certain places. It’s also a good idea to secure coverage to protect yourself, your passengers, and your investment. ATV insurance can cover some or all of the following areas:
- Bodily injury liability – ATV insurance covers damages for other people who are injured or killed in an accident involving your ATV.
- Property damage liability – ATV insurance pays for damage caused by your ATV to others’ property or belongings.
- Medical payment coverage – ATV insurance covers any medical expenses for injuries sustained by those riding your ATV.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage– ATV insurance pays out if you or someone riding your ATV is injured by someone without insurance or with insufficient insurance.
- Collision coverage – ATV insurance covers damage to your ATV caused by a collision with another vehicle or by overturning.
- Comprehensive coverage – ATV insurance covers damages to your ATV caused by anything other than a collision with another vehicle. It also covers losses due to theft, vandalism, and natural disasters.
Keep yourself and your property covered in case of any damages by contacting us online for an ATV insurance policy.
Choose Birtwhistle & Livingston for Recreational Vehicle Insurance
While you’re riding with the wind in your hair on your recreational vehicle, let Birtwhistle & Livingston Insurance take care of you in the event of an accident. We’re committed to your health, safety, and peace of mind, all of which will only increase your enjoyment of your boat, motorcycle, or ATV. We’ll provide guidance and insight as we help you develop the best protection for your vehicle.
Call us at (201) 568-5001 or contact us online to insure your boat, motorcycle, or ATV in NJ, NY & PA.